Xeri-Bug™ Emitters with Check Valve
Point-Source Water Savings for Any Terrain
Xeri-Bug™ with Check Valve (XBCV) is a pressure-compensating emitter that’s the ideal choice for irrigation applications that want to conserve water. XBCV prevents drainage by holding back 10 feet (3 m) of water — the highest in the industry. It’s a smart solution for slopes, elevated zones, potted plants and more.
Available in self-piercing and 10-32 threaded models with flow rates of 0.5 gph (1.9 lph), 1.0 gph (3.8 lph) and 2.0 gph (7.6 lph), it's an all-in-one emitter that can meet the needs of any jobsite.
- Self-piercing inlet barbs, making them the easy to install using the Xeriman™ tool
- Widest selection of pressure-compensating emitters, with 3 flow rates and 2 inlet options
- Most compact and unobtrusive emitters
- Flow-rates of 0.5, 1.0 and 2.0 gph (1.89, 3.79 and 7.57 l/h)
- Pressure-compensating design delivers uniform flow throughout a wide pressure range (15 to 50 psi; 1.0 to 3.5 bar)
- Available with 2 different inlets:
- Self-piercing barb for quick, one-step insertion into 1⁄2" or 3⁄4" drip tubing
- 10-32 threaded inlet that easily threads into a PolyFlex Riser, 1032 Thread adapter, or 1800 Xeri-Bubbler Adapter
- Outlet barb securely retains 1⁄4" Distribution Tubing (XQ)
- Design makes installation and maintenance easy
- Self-flushing action minimizes clogging
- Robust design made from highly inert materials that are resistant to chemicals
- Durable plastic construction is UV-resistant
- Color-coded to identify flow rate
- Opening Pressure: 15 psi (1.0 bar)
- Flow Rates: 0.5 to 2.0 gph (1.9 to 7.6 l/h)
- Pressure: 15 to 50 psi (1.0 to 3.5 bar)
- Filtration Requirement: 150 mesh (75 micron)
Point Source Emitter Calculator
- This tool will calculate the Daily Plant Water Requirement (PWR), provide you with the number of emitters required to irrigate each individual plant, and the suggest the run time for your point source drip irrigation project.