42SA+ Heavy Duty Simple Adjust Rotor Sprinklers
Adjustable 40° - 360° Pattern, 26' - 38' Spray Distance
- Water-lubricated, durable gear-driven rotor designed for reliable operation and long life
- Water-saving Rain Curtain nozzle technology produces large wind-resistant droplets and more uniformity
- Easy top arc adjustment; requires only a flat-bladed screwdriver
- Adjustable 40° to 360° part-circle and reversing full-circle rotation in one; 26'-38' spray distance
- True 4" pop-up height clears taller grass
- Protected closed-case design; ideal for “creeping” grasses, sandy soil, and other harsh surroundings
- Dependable, residential-grade 40- to 360-degree adjustable rotor for medium to large sprinkler zones
With its intuitive adjustments and impressive coverage uniformity, the Rain Bird 42SA+ gear drive rotor waters all areas of your lawn evenly; reducing water use and providing greener, healthier grass. The many safeguards and trouble-free features built into our closed-case rotor sprinkler make it the perfect choice for any home landscape. Easily adjusts at the top with a flat blade screwdriver from 40° to 360° part-circle arc rotation, and reversing full-circle rotation to ensure you're watering only things that grow, not the house, sidewalk, or driveway. For installation convenience arc rotation is factory preset at 180°.
Rain Bird's patented industry-leading Rain Curtain nozzle technology delivers a uniform, rotating curtain of large water droplets that fall exactly where you want and resist windblown overspray. The nozzle's "micro ramps" also direct a portion of the spray close to the head eliminating dry brown spots common with other rotor brands. The nozzle's superior coverage uniformity helps reduce watering time saving money on water bills. The protected closed-case design makes the 42SA+ ideal for “creeping” grasses, sandy soil, and other harsh surroundings.
Water-lubricated, gear-driven design provides long-lasting dependability; true 4" pop-up height clears taller grass. Dual-action, positive-stop wiper seal protects internal mechanisms from debris while assuring positive pop-up and retraction. Heavy-duty rubber encased cap helps protect against damage from edger strikes. O-rings and seals for extra protection in “gritty” water; and a self-adjusting stator that doesn't require replacement when changing nozzles.
Rotor comes with a preinstalled 3.0 gallons per minute nozzle designed for a throw distance of 26' to 38' at common residential water pressure of 45-55 PSI. Nozzle is easily removable and additional nozzles are available to customize watering based on your specific flow rate and system requirements. 3/4" NPT female bottom threaded inlet.
- ¾” NPT female bottom threaded inlet.
- Spray distance: 26-38 feet
- True 4" (10cm) pop-up (measured from center of the nozzle).